Our most popular setup: The Chorizo and Bolognese pack, helping you eat more plants while making lots of delicious meals. *Receive our 7 delicious Charley St recipes PDF via email after ordering!
CAULIFLOWER: Cruciferous veg linked to reducing cancer, rich in fibre aiding in digestion and brain health, high in vitamins C, K, folate, magnesium.
MUSHROOM: Aid against cancer, alzheimers, and diabetes, great source of fiber, protein, and antioxidants,
TOFU: Great source of protein, iron, calcium, manganese, and all 9 essential amino acids
SHALLOT: Antioxidant rich, good for circulation, blood sugar, allergies, heart and bone health
GARLIC: Immunity boosting, anti-inflammatory, great for reducing cholesterol and improving blood pressure
Bolognese - *Herbs, Red Wine Vinegar, Miso Paste and Tomato Paste
Chorizo - *Spices, Miso Paste and Tomato Paste
Whole-Food Ingredients that are nutritious and easy to make
Plant-based food made for the modern lifestyle. Heat. Stir. Eat.
Charley St is on a mission to help people eat more plants. Our delicious products were created by Australians who wanted to make it easier for you to enjoy good food that is also good for you and the planet.
What you’ll find inside our Chorizo and Bolognese:
- Healthy: Fresh, non-GMO vegetables
- Delicious flavor: Fresh herbs & spices
- Locally sourced: from locally sourced farms
- Cancer-fighting ingredients: superfoods like turmeric, garlic, broccoli, shallots, and mushrooms
- Protein packed: 13 g of protein per serving
- High in fiber: 6g of dietary fiber
SEE WHAT YOU CAN MAKE
CLEAN CHORIZO TACOS
- In a bowl combine red onion, lemon juice, salt, pepper and half the olive oil, set aside to pickle for 20 minutes before mixing in the cucumber, and tomato
- In a frypan on medium-high heat add the remaining olive oil and stir in the chorizo for 2-3 minutes until cooked through and edges are a little crispy.
- To serve, heat tortillas on high heat in a dry pan (without oil) for 30-45 seconds, flipping 1-2 times until slightly golden, top with chorizo, pico de gallo and top with avocado, a squeeze of lime and coriander/cilantro.
Tortillas, Coriander/Cilantro, chopped, Lime
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, season with salt and add in pasta. Cook to packet instruction
- Add oil to a skillet on medium heat and stir in bolognese, heating up for 3 minutes before stirring in a can of tomatoes for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir for 2 minutes, before serving over pasta!
Fresh basil (optional) Cheese or plant based cheese (optional)
CHICKPEA COCONUT CURRY
- Add olive oil to a saucepan on medium high heat and caramelize the garlic, ginger and shallots for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir in the turmeric and cumin, it will start to dry up the bottom of the pan, allow that raw spice taste to come out, then add in the chickpeas and pour in the coconut milk.
- Stir for 1 minute before folding in the Chorizo.
- Bring to a simmer, season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Serve over rice or with naan bread, with fresh coriander/cilantro and chili
Brown Rice cooked to packet instructions or naan breadv, Coriander/Cilantro, Chili flakes.
Charley St’s products are nutritionally superiorA better balance for your modern lifestyle.
|PER SERVING CHART||chorizo|
|Total fat % DV:||12%||18%||23%|
|SATURATED fat % DV:||5%||40%||25%|
|Dietary Fiber % DV:||21%||11%||7%|
Love Charley St's Combo Packs!
Love these vegan meat packets!!! They have really enhanced our dinners!
Dan Churchill & Team Once Again Deliver With 5 Star Plan-Based Products
Dan Churchill and his team at Charley St. in NYC have become famous for creating deliciously epic and unique mouthwatering Aussie-inspired cuisine while still delivering on their promise of using good for you "gut-friendly" whole food ingredients. And well, their new nationally available Bolognese and chorizo not only live up to the hype CHarley St has created for itself; but they may have just taken it up even another notch. While bolognese and chorizo are traditionally a carnivores dream dish; Dan and his team have created versions of these two products that are from 100% plants . . . .and no meat eater would ever know the difference!! I know that I didn't!
The bolognese is everything you would come to expect from a thick and hearty homemade Italian meat sauce. You can pour this over any type of noodle to have an instant family favorite that you would swear came right off your grandmother's stove top! Sprinkle a little parmesan on the top and you might as well be eating at a small cafe in the heart of Italy.
The chorizo packs an equally amazing flavor punch with just the right amount of spice to give it the tasty Mexican cuisine flare. Pour this over some tortilla chips for some out of this world nachos while watching the game. Or maybe you would prefer to serve it with some over-easy eggs to replicate one of Charley St's most famous menu items; "Dirty Eggs". Either way, it's sure to absolutely knock your socks off!!
The ingredients used in these products are locally…
Wow these flavors and great and healthier than the other soyrizos I've tried over the years. I will definitely be ordering more and hope they start offering more products!
Loved - arrived nice and cold!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can cook it on the stove top, oven, or even the microwave. But we recommend the stove top and It is as simple as 3 steps: 1. Add Extra Virgin Olive oil to a pan on medium to high heat (this is where your dial is between halfway and ¾ of the way) 2. Stir in your Chorizo or Bolognese, making sure to coat all over and bring it up to a temperature for two minutes (at this point you can add in any sauces or one of our recipe creations-or eat on its own, don’t worry we do that all the time!) 3. Eat, Enjoy in one of our famous recipes, or on its own!
Yes you can! Charley St is already pre cooked, so if you prefer it a little cooler, be our guest. We just prefer it warmed up! Due to its whole-food make up and the way we store it frozen. You are able to eat it directly from the packet
You can leave them in the freezer for as long as you want! If you put them in the refrigerator you should expect them to last for 30 days.
We think so! We source our ingredients from local farmers throughout the tristate area who we rely on having quality, non GMO ingredients, which we wanted to replicate from our cafe based in New York City.
Our products were originally born in the kitchen of our NYC restaurant. After continuous feedback from our amazing customers, we finally perfected our recipes for larger scale production in 2021. Fast forward to today, we have outgrown our restaurant’s kitchen and now prepare, cook, and package our products at our trusted co-packer facility in sunny California.
At this point in time, we are proud to source locally from farms all throughout the tri-state area. Our team travels to each farm to hand select the fresh produce we use.