Our Cafe favorite and what made Charley St famous. A flavor-packed and delicious plant-based chorizo that is good with breakfast, lunch and dinner. *Receive our 7 delicious Charley St recipe PDF via email after ordering!
CAULIFLOWER: Cruciferous veg linked to reducing cancer, rich in fibre aiding in digestion and brain health, high in vitamins C, K, folate, magnesium.
MUSHROOM: Aid against cancer, alzheimers, and diabetes, great source of fiber, protein, and antioxidants,
TOFU: Great source of protein, iron, calcium, manganese, and all 9 essential amino acids
SHALLOT: Antioxidant rich, good for circulation, blood sugar, allergies, heart and bone health
GARLIC: Immunity boosting, anti-inflammatory, great for reducing cholesterol and improving blood pressure
*Spices, Miso Paste and Tomato Paste
Whole-food ingredients to nourish your body and mind
Plant-based food made for the modern lifestyle. Heat. Stir. Eat.
Charley St is on a mission to help people eat more plants. Our delicious products were created by Australians who wanted to make it easier for you to enjoy good food that is also good for you and the planet.
What you’ll find inside our Chorizo:
- Healthy: Fresh, non-GMO vegetables
- Delicious flavor: Fresh herbs & spices
- Locally sourced: from locally sourced farms
- Cancer-fighting ingredients: superfoods like turmeric, garlic, broccoli, shallots, and mushrooms
- Protein packed: 13 g of protein per serving
- High in fiber: 6g of dietary fiber
SEE WHAT YOU CAN MAKE
CHICKPEA COCONUT CURRY
- Add olive oil to a saucepan on medium high heat and caramelize the garlic, ginger and shallots for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir in the turmeric and cumin, it will start to dry up the bottom of the pan, allow that raw spice taste to come out, then add in the chickpeas and pour in the coconut milk.
- Stir for 1 minute before folding in the Chorizo.
- Bring to a simmer, season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Serve over rice or with naan bread, with fresh coriander/cilantro and chili
Brown Rice cooked to packet instructions or naan breadv, Coriander/Cilantro, Chili flakes.
CLEAN CHORIZO TACOS
- In a bowl combine red onion, lemon juice, salt, pepper and half the olive oil, set aside to pickle for 20 minutes before mixing in the cucumber, and tomato
- In a frypan on medium-high heat add the remaining olive oil and stir in the chorizo for 2-3 minutes until cooked through and edges are a little crispy.
- To serve, heat tortillas on high heat in a dry pan (without oil) for 30-45 seconds, flipping 1-2 times until slightly golden, top with chorizo, pico de gallo and top with avocado, a squeeze of lime and coriander/cilantro.
Tortillas, Coriander/Cilantro, chopped, Lime
Charley St’s products are nutritionally superiorA better balance for your modern lifestyle.
|PER SERVING CHART|
|Total fat % DV:||12%||18%||23%|
|SATURATED fat % DV:||5%||40%||25%|
|Dietary Fiber % DV:||21%||11%||7%|